I've been tagged by loads of people to do this tag over the last few months, so I figured it was about time I got around to it. I'm not sure at what point you stop being just a makeup-wearer and become a makeup addict, but I think it's safe to say I'm there.
1. Which product do you still keep buying more of despite having plenty in your collection?
I go through phases, but the main thing is lip balm. I have more lip balm than anyone will ever need, yet I never seem to have it on me when I need it, and I keep buying more when I'm out.
2. What's the one product you couldn't live without?
Mascara. I look ill without it.
3. Favourite makeup brand?
Without a doubt, NARS. I've yet to try something from them that I haven't loved, and they do everything well, good bases, good cheek colour, good eye colour, good concealer, they're just the bomb.
4. How big is your make-up collection?
Not as big as some of the disgusting 40 minute videos you can find on YouTube. I'm pretty good at parting with things I'm not using (speaking of which, keep your eyes peeled for a blog sale coming your way), but it's big enough to horrify my mum. I can fit the lot into an Ikea Helmer unit.
5. And how do you like to store it?
The aforementioned Ikea Helmer Unit, a few Muji drawers and some candle jars for my brushes. I'm thinking of doing a makeup storage/collection video if you guys would be interested?
6. How many items of make-up have you got in your handbag at the moment?
A fair few, the Chanel Les Beiges Powder, a Chanel Creme blush and around 8 or 9 assorted lip products. Girl's gotta have options.
7. If you could raid another blogger's stash, who would it be?
Oh god, anyone's, I love being nosey and seeing what people use!
8. How long does your usual make-up routine take and how many products do you use?
On a day to day basis, generally about 15 minutes, I enjoy putting on makeup, and taking that time in the morning to get ready. I'll get a cup of tea and catch up on YouTube Videos while I get ready! I generally wear foundation, concealer, powder, blush, lipstick, eyeshadow, mascara, and I'll fix my brows too. But I do shake up my makeup every day, one day I'll wear very little, and the next I'll go all out. Sometimes I'll skip blush and use bronzer and highlight instead, and sometimes I'll swap complicated shadows for a swish of liner.
9. Have you ever bought make-up knowing you wouldn't use it?
Not that I can think of, I generally only buy things I know I'll use, it seems like a waste otherwise!
10. Tag a few other make-up addicts to do the tag!
Do you consider yourself a makeup addict?